Despite being several decades old, social media continues to evolve at a rapid pace. And with people now relying more on the Internet to do everything from communication to doing business, many companies are finding it harder and harder to create an authentic online presence that they can convert to profit.
Not everyone has the talent to build a successful online presence right away, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try. And if you need help, there are experts out there like Farokh Sarmad.
Farokh Sarmad is a 26-year-old social media branding expert. These days, his focus is on e-commerce and helping clients build their brands and growing their social media presence.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Farokh joins Jason to discuss how he built his online presence and how important it is for businesses to have social media visibility.
- Who is Farokh Sarmad? [0:17]
- The the current ability to grow on Instagram organically [5:28]
- How important is it for a person and brand to have a presence? [10:00]
- The difference between building a personal brand and a business brand online? [11:58]
- The importance of building community [14:28]
- The importance of self-care [23:19]
- On mental health in the entrepreneurial world and maintaining positivity [31:27]
- Is Clubhouse the real deal? [38:44]
- What’s your advice to people who want to network with “big names” when they aren’t big themselves? [43:24]
- Top tips to do influencer marketing the right way? [50:18]
Connect with us:
Connect with Farokh Sarmad
Connect with Jason Portnoy