What’s a billionaire like when you take away their money, social media, and name? A lot of people use the lack of money and time as excuses, but those people are just limiting themselves. In 90 days, this true-blue entrepreneur will prove your limiting beliefs wrong.
Grant Cardone is a New York Times best-selling author, sales trainer, real estate investor, and motivational speaker. Affectionately known as Uncle G, Grant urges his following and his clients to rise above outdated, unworkable middle-class myths and limitations. Forbes Magazine labeled Grant the Number One Marketer to Watch and he is the founder of the 10X Movement.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Grant and Jason discuss how Grant’s experience with the Undercover Billionaire parallels real life, what role money plays in an entrepreneur’s life, and why advertising is important in business.
- Who is Grant Cardone? [00:19]
- What is your new show, Undercover Billionaire, about? [01:06]
- After doing what you've done, what do you say to the people who make excuses that they're not successful because it takes money to make money? [02:41]
- You speak bluntly – is it because you care way more about the message itself than how people receive that message? [06:52]
- How important for you is advertising and building a brand? And why do you think owners see it as a cost versus an investment? [09:14]
- How to invest in real estate when people only have little money to begin with? [11:29]
- You could live a great life away from the spotlight but why do you make it a mission to help people? [13:24]
- Since you've done this, what type of new appreciation have you had since you've been off the show? [18:14]
Connect with us:
Connect with Grant Cardone
Connect with Jason Portnoy