It is so critical in Marketing to communicate properly what your business is, what your services are, and how you're going to make a customer's life better. People are often afraid to give away their best stuff. But in reality, on the other side of that coin is that when you openly share information, people will naturally gravitate towards you.
Ken “Spanky” Moskowitz is an author, speaker, artist and entrepreneur. He's the chief visionary officer at Ad Zombies – a flat-fee creative copywriting company that came to life in response to a need in the marketplace.
On today’s podcast, Ken talks about the challenges of being an entrepreneur, and how much courage it takes to find an inspiration in building a business.
- Who is Ken Moskowitz? [00:21]
- At what point did you decide to start monetizing versus helping people? [5:46]
- How do you scale the “you” factor? [07:49]
- What's your advice for entrepreneurs listening right now who are going at it alone? [16:24]
- What is Ad Zombies? [22:57]
- Why do you think most people don't do enough “jabbing”? [31:16]
- How do you balance your time between business and family? [43:27]
- What’s your process in making yourself better? [51:03]
Connect with us:
Connect with Ken Moskowitz
Connect with Jason Portnoy