Brad Lea built Lightspeed VT from a small upstart into a multi-million dollar, global tech company. As its founder and CEO, his vision led Lightspeed VT to become the world’s leading interactive training system.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Brad and Jason discuss what is most important for achieving success, how “gurus” today play their role, and what makes or breaks a sale.
- Who is Brad Lea? [00:18]
- How do you balance not sugarcoating your advice and the risk of offending people? [02:46]
- What's your advice for those people who are scared to stick their neck out? [05:28]
- How important is the mindset when it comes to success and why do people tend to skip over this part? [08:43]
- What's the difference between a salesperson and a closer? [30:53]
- What's the biggest mistake that people make when it comes to sales? [32:30]
- Can anyone afraid of sales become a great salesperson? What are your tips to become better at sales? [37:43]
- What does your daily or morning routine look like? [46:50]
Connect with us:
Connect with Brad Lea
Connect with Jason Portnoy