Keith Ferrazzi is a New York Times best-selling author and contributor to numerous business publications. He is also an entrepreneur and an executive team coach. His 20-year history of revamping C-Suite executive teams has made him an agent of transformation and among the world's greatest and most sought-after coaches.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Keith and Jason discuss how people network and build relationships, what kind of leadership is needed right now, and what the future could hold for businesses in a post-pandemic world.
- Who is Keith Ferrazzi? [00:19]
- What does networking look like today, especially in a world changed by COVID? [1:49]
- What advice do you have for people who always think first about what's in it for them when they go out to try to offer service? [05:36]
- What advice can smaller companies learn from some of the big companies on how you're coaching them to pivot? And then what advice could you give those C-suite executives from lessons that you've picked up from the smaller guys? [10:09]
- What are some ways to develop those relationships with people who are on a different level? For example, relationships with best-selling authors or CEOs if you are someone who’s just starting a business. [17:29]
- What can you say about leadership during a remote setup during a stressful time? [22:04]
- What does co-elevation look like if you're a startup versus a Big Five versus a big corporation? [32:03]
- What are some of your favorite success stories of co-elevation? [39:18]
- Why is it so important to reboot leadership? [42:38]
- The workplace is in a state of disruption. What do you see as the future? [43:41]
Connect with us:
Connect with Keith Ferrazzi:
Connect with Jason Portnoy