This year has seen massive changes in eCommerce. The surge of customers flocking to online markets presents massive opportunities for entrepreneurs—as well as fiercer competition than there has ever been before.
Adrian Morrison has been winning big in digital marketing since the days when Netflix was still sending movies by mail. While he’s now a consummate Shopify salesman and social media marketer, he considers his wide network of students and mentees as his greatest success.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Jason and Adrian discuss the finer points of online commerce, as well as its bigger picture. And whether it’s about choosing which platform to sell on, or figuring out which mentor to trust, Adrian is full of insights he’s all too happy to share.
- Who is Adrian Morrison? [00:18]
- How did you become one of the elite online marketers out there? [01:25]
- What’s your take on the state of eCommerce right now? [13:25]
- How important is it now to be a “full-stack” marketer? And what does being a full-stack marketer mean to you? [17:10]
- How to analyze data to make upsells that work. [27:45]
- What’s your advice for crushing Q4 and the holiday season? [29:30]
- How do you think this year’s Black Friday might be different? [32:25]
- What are your tips for scaling up an eCommerce business? [34:47]
- How much of your success do you credit to the personal brand you’ve built? [38:28]
- Is dropshipping dead? What do you have to say about the idea that it ruined online marketing? [51:35]
Connect with Adrian Morrison
Connect with Jason Portnoy