Anyone can enter the entrepreneurial world, but not everyone can last, thrive, and become millionaires. Building a business isn't just about selling products. It’s also about implementing a strong strategy that will help hold your business up during tough times.
Dan Young is a creator, investor, mentor, and entrepreneur. His life’s mission is to help entrepreneurs maximize their financial, physical, and psychological well-being, which he believes are the keys to happiness.
One of his notable successes happened after the company he used to work for closed down and he lost over $20,000 for honoring the warranties of his previous clients. It was this dedication to honoring his word that enabled him to build a loyal clientele that led him to create his own business—PC Laptops and Xidax PCs.
Behind all the entrepreneurial success he’s achieved, he always takes the time to give back to the community. He created his Millionaire Code Podcast for entrepreneurs to learn from his experiences and become millionaires themselves. He aims to make a million millionaires by giving them the knowledge they need to succeed independently and to be able to help others as well.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Dan and Jason talk about how entrepreneurs can succeed by following Dan's Millionaire Code. They also discuss Dan’s entrepreneurial journey that all aspiring business owners can follow to become millionaires themselves.
- Who is Dan Young? [00:19]
- How did your entrepreneurial journey begin? [01:38]
- What is this Millionaire’s Code that you were able to crack? [06:18]
- How do you weather the storms that come with entrepreneurship? [07:47]
- What makes a pitch really good? [10:59]
- What do you read and what type of research do you do to sharpen your skills? [11:56]
- How can entrepreneurs learn from big businesses? [17:54]
- What are the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make? [21:23]
- What’s the biggest difference in getting from six to seven figures? [24:58]
- On working on his mindset [27:10]
- What message do you have for entrepreneurs? [30:32]
- What are your tips for those who want to network with successful people? [31:12]
- How important is paying for access when you can’t get access? [32:42]
Connect with us:
Connect with Dan Young
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE to book your