Dennis Yu is the CEO of BlitzMetrics and is an internationally-recognized lecturer on Facebook Marketing. He’s been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, TechCrunch, Fox News, and CNN among others. When it comes to digital marketing, Dennis is a legitimate authority in the field.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Dennis and Jason tackle specific growth strategies in digital marketing, how to build a brand, and what makes marketing agencies qualified.
- Who is Dennis Yu? [00:17]
- You’re a big fan of Clubhouse—what’s so special about it? [03:22]
- How can people use Clubhouse to grow their business? [06:13]
- What are some of the best ways to use Clubhouse effectively? [8:08]
- How can one find a balance between asking a thoughtful question on Clubhouse with introducing who they are? [12:46]
- How important is it for businesses to build a brand these days? [15:17]
- Which platform should you start with when growing your business? What are some growth strategies? [21:40]
- With the changes in data privacy, what’s in store for these digital platforms and digital marketing as a whole? [34:03]
- Considering those changes, do you think we’re going to see a lot of so-called marketing agencies who are only good at pushing buttons fall off? [42:39]
- If you could only give five marketing secrets to grow a business, what would they be? [50:46]
- What’s the most overused word or statement in marketing? [55:46]
Connect with us:
Connect with Dennis Yu
Connect with Jason Portnoy