These days, you need to know how to use the internet to maximize your brand’s reach. Modern digital methods are definitely the most effective, but traditional forms of media, like publications, are still very valuable options—if you know how to pull them off.
Kimanzi Constable is the author of four books and he’s been published in over eighty publications. He teaches modern content strategies and he’s currently the go-to expert for getting published by large publications.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Kimanzi and Jason catch up and discuss content strategies, how to successfully structure articles, how to avoid writer’s block, and how to pick the right people to work with.
- Who is Kimanzi Constable? [00:17]
- What lessons did you learn when you were starting out that you would apply today? [5:18]]
- You’re still a big believer in publications. Why is that? [10:10]
- If you’re not a good writer, what should you do? What are your options? [18:00]
- What makes a good article? [19:52]
- How many articles should I be writing per month? [22:50]
- When it comes to pitching to editors, what’s your guide to pitching effectively? [24:53]
- What makes or breaks a good website? [32:24]
- How do you avoid writer’s block? [36:35]
Connect with us:
Connect with Kimanzi Constable
Connect with Jason Portnoy