Anthony Morrison is a brilliant Internet marketer who has made millions online by teaching other people how to make millions online. Everything he’s taught, he’s actually done before. Anthony devised a one-man business operation while attending college full-time. The success of that venture saved his family’s fortunes and from there, he proceeded to devise a systematic approach to entrepreneurial success and used it to develop eleven highly profitable companies.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Anthony and Jason talk about how to work with family members in a business, what makes a profitable funnel, and why successful people generally exhibit certain skills.
- Who is Anthony Morrison? [00:17]
- What advice do you have on how to handle parents who are telling you to do something different from what you want? [09:15]
- We always hear how one shouldn’t work with family but you do it anyway. How do you make it work? [14:23]
- What are the most important parts of a highly successful, revenue-producing funnel? [19:30]
- How can someone start their own online course without playing into the “guru” stereotype? [25:19]
- What are the top three skills you see in successful people? [32:25]
- How important is it to ask the right questions on a sales call and qualify people? [42:17]
- How important is building your own online brand and having omnipresence? Do you have a blueprint for doing this effectively? [44:38]
- With data privacy being a bigger issue now more than ever, how are you looking towards adapting and what do you think are the biggest opportunities in 2021? [46:35]
Connect with us:
Connect with Anthony Morrison
Connect with Jason Portnoy