Social media is currently the most effective way to establish a presence online. Building a strong brand, having solid connections, and knowing what content to post and when to post it will help you create and eventually sustain your business’ online presence. If you’re interested in learning how to do all this, all you have to do is listen to Dan Fleyshman.
Dan Fleyshman has put together quite a list of achievements. As one of the youngest founders of a publicly-traded company, he has scaled energy drink products into 55,000 retail stores, spoken at over 200 business events, and become an angel investor in several successful companies. His agency, Elevator Studio, has spent over $60M on social media influencers, fashion brands, film studios, mobile apps, and consumer products.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Dan and Jason catch up and discuss entrepreneurship, building brand presence, establishing connections, and what you need to do to dominate social media marketing.
- Who is Dan Fleyshman? [00:18]
- What skills transfer from poker to business? [7:16]
- What lessons did you learn now that you wish you knew when you were younger? [9:06]
- Do you think people buy stuff to impress others or because that’s really what they want? [11:33]
- What’s your take on entrepreneurship these days? [13:43]
- How important is it to build a strong brand presence? [18:16]
- What are the top ways people can dominate social media? [20:51]
- What’s your take on cancel culture? [23:14]
- How can you be sure that what you’re posting will not agitate your audience? [26:48]
- What’s your take on athletes speaking up about certain issues? [29:57]
- How can our listeners start building connections? [32:52]
- What are your thoughts on paying to get closer to influencers? [38:00]
- What’s the best way to present yourself to influencers? [43:40]
- What’s going on with sports cards? [46:41]
- What are your tips for people who want to get into sports cards? [51:31]
- Talk to us about your charity work. [53:56]
Connect with us:
Connect with Dan Fleyshman
- All Major Social Media Networks: @danfleyshman
Connect with Jason Portnoy