As vital as they are to the economy, small businesses are often overlooked by the vast majority of consumers. Allie Bloyd is here to change that.
Allie is a local marketing expert, speaker, podcaster, and Clickfunnels Two Comma Club Award Winner. One of her life’s greatest passions is helping local businesses keep themselves profitable and popular. As someone who really sees the importance of local businesses, Allie has made it her mission to pool her efforts into helping businesses get themselves and their brands out there through the use of online marketing.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Allie and Jason discuss the essential qualities that a successful business should have. They also talk about online marketing and how the pandemic has shifted the landscape of businesses in general.
- Who is Allie Bloyd? [00:17]
- What was it like when you first started out venturing on your own in terms of business? And how did you adjust? [11:13]
- What do you need to get started as a business owner? [27:23]
- How can business owners keep their businesses going in an affordable way? [34:40]
- How has the pandemic changed local businesses? [35:23]
Connect with us:
Connect with Allie Bloyd
Connect with Jason Portnoy