Believe it or not, investing in sports cards has a lot in common with buying and selling stocks. If you’re good at this game, you can literally make millions from it.
Luckily for Sasha Tammadon, he is good at what he does, and what he does is invest and make big bucks from trading in sports cards. Sasha has an intuition that he was able to capitalize on.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Sasha and Jason talk about the rapidly-growing sports card investing market to understand its rise in popularity.
- How Sasha got started in the sports card trading industry [1:34]
- How does sports card investing work? [2:53]
- What’s the most expensive sports card on the market right now? [5:07]
- What’s the value of old sports cards? [6:30]
- How do I get my cards graded? [8:19]
- What advice would you give people who want to start investing in sports cards? [11:10]
- What’s your decision process before you buy a card? [14:06]
- What made sports cards popular again? [16:57]
- How do we know what to pick if there are lots of card brands and versions? [19:40]
- Which sports are more popular in the sports card industry? [23:34]
- How do I know if I’m getting legit cards on eBay? [27:14]
- Aside from sports, what other kinds of cards/collectibles are doing well? [29:56]
- What are your resources for people who want to get into sports card investing? [36:41]
Connect with us:
Connect with Sasha Tammadon
Connect with Jason Portnoy