Tanner Larsson is the founder of Build Grow Scale, an Ecommerce optimization company that specializes in a process called the Revenue Optimization. It’s a methodology that has generated over 400M in physical product sales over the last three years. Tanner is also the author of the best-selling book, Ecommerce Evolved.
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Tanner and Jason jam on what it takes to run a successful e-commerce store, how to deprogram business myths, and why revenue optimization is the more important metric.
- Who is Tanner Larsson? [00:18]
- What is the central piece of a good performing e-commerce store? What elements do the most successful stores have in common? [06:09]
- Why do store owners not see the value of being brand-centric? [11:17]
- What exactly is revenue optimization? [25:23]
- What are some tips to increase Average Order Value? [31:36]
- What are your thoughts on omnipresence and the importance of aspiring to build that brand and understanding that you're in the business of marketing? [48:11]
- What are the must-have Shopify apps? [58:55]
- How important are reviews for a site? [59:18]
- What's your message to all the ecompreneurs right now? [01:05:50]
Connect with Tanner Larsson
Connect with Jason Portnoy