Jordan Menard is the man behind the marketing of some of the biggest names you've heard of, including The Wolf of Wall Street himself – Jordan Belfort. He is also the founder of Longform Creative and the creator of the Traffic Pilot, the world's preeminent e-learning platform for digital marketing.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Jordan and Jason jam on the importance of mindset on achieving success, how to become a full-stack marketer, and why people don’t want to go into social media ads.
- Who is Jordan Menard? [00:12]
- Why is mindset such a crucial topic for you? [10:15]
- Why do people take mindset lightly when it's probably the most important part? [13:25]
- About the Netflix documentary, The Social Dilemma [18:51]
- Why is being a full-stack marketer so important to you? [27:25]
- What skills do they need to master to become a full-stack marketer? [31:57]
- What are the key elements or the pillars of what makes a great ad? And what does creating a great winning ad look like? [33:36]
- What are your thoughts on building a brand – building a personal brand or building your brand around your business? [36:16]
- Why was the reason behind doing the Traffic Pilot around becoming a pilot? [42:01]
- What are your top 3 recommended books for entrepreneurs? [43:41]
Connect with Jordan Menard
Connect with Jason Portnoy