TikTok has proven to be the gold mine for digital marketing with its exponentially increasing user base.
Rachel Pedersen, aka “the Queen of Social Media”, is a social media strategist, educator, and founder of Social Media United, a leading online university for those aspiring to become successful social media managers and strategists. Rachel is also recognized by Content Marketing Institute as one of the most influential online marketers.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Rachel and Jason talk about tactical maneuvers for starting out on TikTok, content creation for growing your following, and what it takes to create an effective funnel and landing page.
- Who is Rachel Pedersen? [00:22]
- What do you have to say to businesses that are saying that their customers aren't on TikTok? [01:15]
- What's the right hashtag strategy for TikTok and Instagram? [03:01
- A lot of people look at TikTok and they think dance videos or funny skits – what's your advice for professionals on how to grow their business on TikTok? [4:47]
- What are most people doing wrong when it comes to TikTok? [7:18]
- What advice can you give about growing your following and making great content? [9:09]
- How many pieces of content should people be putting out? [12:46]
- What are your best tips for Instagram growth now? [15:29]
- What are some of the most important tips you have for creating a funnel that converts and a solid landing page? [17:13]
- What are your thoughts about the issues surrounding TikTok regarding privacy and the ban? [20:06]
Connect with Molly Pittman
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Come visit us on Apple Podcasts – don't forget to subscribe and leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and would love for you to help spread the word!