Now, more than ever, businesses have been pushed to evolve; whether venturing into the digital world or pivoting and adapting to the demands of the “new normal”. Digital marketers not only offer a unique perspective on growing businesses but, also, fresh insights on personal growth.
Molly Pittman is a leading digital marketing strategist, educator, and entrepreneur and is now the CEO of Smart Marketer. Now running her own business, she offers a 4-month mentorship on succeeding as a media buyer in any industry. She has also co-hosted over 200 episodes of Perpetual Traffic and has appeared on stage and across the globe, including the Traffic & Conversion Summit.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Molly and Jason talk about where making intentional choices and moves can bring you, how more often than not a marketing campaign’s problem is not really an ad problem but something more fundamental, and the future of local businesses in the time of a pandemic.
- Who is Molly Pittman? [00:15]
- What can we learn from your journey making intentional choices? [01:31]
- What have been your guiding principles when making these intentional choices? [04:13]
- What are the biggest or common mistakes people make when it comes to digital marketing? [14:54]
- Why do you think so many people only put focus on the media buying side? [19:07]
- For you, how important is understanding the customer journey in crafting your campaigns and ads? [24:19]
- What’s your message for brands and maybe media buyers who are dealing with clients obsessed with attribution? [33:57]
- What’s the marketing play for local businesses now? [41:15]
- What do you say about having a chip on your shoulder and how it helps drive entrepreneurs? [30:10]
- What’s your vision and plan for Smart Marketer as the new CEO? [49:18]
Connect with Molly Pittman
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Come visit us on Apple Podcasts – don't forget to subscribe and leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and would love for you to help spread the word!