Zachary Babcock is an entrepreneur and podcast host. He helps entrepreneurs create celebrity brands and explosive businesses. Zach also has an incredible and inspiring story – coming from over five years in prison to scaling a six-figure business.
On this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Zach and Jason go over the challenges of an identity shift, what it takes to get started in business, and the most impactful wisdom from guests.
- Who is Zachary Babcock? [00:22]
- When you decided to bet on yourself, what was the force that brought you to entrepreneurship? [02:11]
- How much value do you give to what other people might say? [06:43]
- Despite everything that you’ve gone through, what made you confident in yourself? [09:05]
- Why did you get into podcasting? [13:42]
- How do you develop a skill to offer in the marketplace? [20:32]
- Why do you think most people are not ready for a “real talk”? [24:43]
- Which guests have impacted you the most and what was it about them? [27:34]
- What do you say about having a chip on your shoulder and how it helps drive entrepreneurs? [30:10]
- What’s your advice for people who think it’s too late to start their entrepreneurial journey? [34:44]
Connect with Zachary Babcock
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Come visit us on Apple Podcasts – don't forget to subscribe and leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and would love for you to help spread the word!