Devin Wills is the president of A&W contracting. He's executive director of hands across America. He is the owner and CEO of Black Clover Holdings, and Empathy Lending, all this while being over 500 days sober from drugs and alcohol and just the young age of 23. He counts on his and his team's mindset to get them through life.
On today’s podcast, Devin talks about how one’s struggle can be turned around to having something great.
- Who is Devin Wills? [00:19]
- How are you able to stay so composed while going through things at such a young age? [7:34]
- What was the road to recovery like? [11:55]
- How did you have that type of self-awareness and growth? [15:05]
- How did the process start coming about of you changing that mindset? [16:38]
- What advice do you have for the listeners in order to figure their way out? [20:52]
- How is the current market different from past crashes or economic downturns? [14:13]
- How did you take on a leadership role at a young age? [24:32]
- What would your advice be for the young listeners who think that no one's going to take me seriously because they are 22? [29:18]
- Did that type of money and that type of freedom that you could possibly have scare you? [31:07]
- Are you very protective of who you let into your circle now and how do you build that trust? [38:34]
Connect with Devin Wills
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Come visit us on Apple Podcasts – don't forget to subscribe and leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and would love for you to help spread the word!