EP182: Codie Sanchez: Creating Wealth Unconventionally
Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or an established business owner, investing in your financial stability is a must. But doing so takes more than just blindly jumping into conventional solutions. You also have to consider other factors, such as the current status of the economy, the ever-changing market, and your peace of mind.
If there’s anyone who deeply understands how to navigate such financial undertakings, it’s none other than our guest for today, Codie Sanchez. Codie is the founder of Contrarian Thinking and co-founder of Unconventional Acquisitions––two companies that aim to help individuals create long-term sustainable wealth through practical, unconventional means and small, service-based business acquisitions.
In this episode of Perfectly Mentored, Codie Sanchez shares her wisdom on small service-based business acquisitions and she and Jason discuss the current state of the economy and business landscape.
- Who is Codie Sanchez? [01:21]
- Small service-based business acquisitions in the post-pandemic world? [2:56]
- How can people buy small service-based businesses? [05:02]
- How long should ready-to-sell business owners stay on board? [7:32]
- Where can people find businesses that are potentially for sale? [8:55]
- What’s going on with today’s Great Resignation phenomenon? [11:43]
- The future of the economy? [16:45]
- Building a recession plan? [21:10]
- About the Investor Operating System (IOS) [30:43]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Codie Sanchez:
Connect with us:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube