EP180: Gary Vaynerchuk: How To Win At Business & Life
In his highly-anticipated return to the Perfectly Mentored podcast, THE GaryVee joins Jason Portnoy to provide some sage-level advice to help all our lucky listeners thrive in all aspects of life. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
Gary Vaynerchuk is nothing short of a superstar in the entrepreneurial world. He’s the chairman of VaynerX, a modern-day media, and communications holding company, and is also the active CEO of VaynerMedia, a full-service advertising agency that works with Fortune 100 clients. Aside from that, he is the founder of VeeFriends, a successful NFT project, a best-selling author, an international speaker, and an investor.
- Difference between self-esteem and coddling? [0:58]
- How to be authentic in your content? [15:33]
- Why do some people post consistently but don't grow? [19:00]
- How would you build a business today with just your knowledge and no contacts, reputation, or money? [23:08]
- What’s your advice for brands heading into this recession? [35:12]
- What's the impact on the NFT and crypto space heading into this recession? [39:09]
- What are your thoughts about cancel culture and what’s happening to people like Andrew Tate? [40:50]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Gary Vaynerchuk:
Connect with us:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube