EP177: Jason Portnoy: Ask Jason Q&A Show 4
In this episode of The Perfectly Mentored, Jason is back with his LIVE Q&A Show.
Jason answers questions about why investing in online advertising pays off, the hottest tools his tech stack, why content creation doesn’t always need creativity when to fire or educate a client, why Facebook is still an excellent platform for marketing, and what he’d want to be famous for (he used to play electric bass!).
Trust us, you wouldn’t want to miss this one! And if you’re looking for some answers to your own questions, just send them in. We might just feature them in our next episode!
Get notified when we Jason goes live and submit your questions by CLICKING HERE
- What do you see as the biggest mistake people make when starting online ads? [1:29]
- What is your agency tech stack? [4:36]
- I want to create more content, but I don’t know what I should be posting about. [9:05]
- How do you handle difficult clients? [11:59]
- Why are you so into Facebook ads when everyone else is abandoning ship? [15:47]
- If you could be a celebrity, what industry would it be in? [19:06]
Want to work with Jason one-on-one? Click Here
Connect with Jason Portnoy:
Connect with us:
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube