Most of us think we know how money works. But do we really know how it works?
And there’s no one better to show you the ropes than the Money Mentor himself—Chris Naugle. Chris is a professional snowboarder turned money mogul and is currently the founder of The Money School™. Over his 16 years of high-level experience in finance and the advisory industry, he’s built 19 companies that have featured in Forbes, ABC, and House Hunters and empowered thousands of Americans by giving them the right financial knowledge. He specializes in wealth-building, alternative investments, and retirement strategies.
In this episode, Chris Naugle returns to give us a short but insightful masterclass on money, investing, insurance, and more, so don’t miss it!
- What’s your take on what’s going on with the economy right now? [1:40]
- Where should we be putting our money right now? [10:21]
- When is the right time to enter back into the market? [18:51]
- What’s your advice for people who have availability to invest? [22:36]
- The way to build personal wealth [36:20]
Connect with Chris Naugle:
Connect with us:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube