Cryptocurrency is blowing up. Everywhere you look, it’s like someone is talking about NFTs, the blockchain, Bitcoin, the list goes on. More and more people are investing in crypto and using it to transact and grow their wealth. But what do you really know about cryptocurrency?
Our guest today is someone who’s been in the business for over a decade now, and it’s none other than Jordan Fried! He is a blockchain evangelist, crypto-capitalist, former co-founder and CEO of Buffered VPN, and was on the founding team of Hedera Hashgraph. Jordan is currently the Chairman and CEO of Immutable Holdings, the blockchain holding company that owns and operates a number of big-time cryptocurrency sites, such as NFT.com, 1800Bitcoin.com, CBDC.com, HBAR.com, Immutable Asset Management, and more.
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Jason Portnoy welcomes Jordan Fried to the show to share his wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge and investment tips. If you’re interested in learning all about the future of money, definitely don’t miss this!
- How did you get started in crypto? [1:24]
- What made you decide to get paid via Bitcoin? [3:37]
- What made you decide to hold on and not cash your Bitcoin out immediately? [10:36]
- Bridging the worlds of decentralized blockchain finance and traditional finance. [19:55]
- How do you get started with crypto today? [26:35]
- Is it still too early to get into the industry? What opportunities should investors focus on? [29:46]
- What’s the best way to research and learn about crypto in this pre-dot-com bubble crash? [34:23]
- What projects or opportunities should people look for? [38:05]
- What are the top three things that people should check out to learn more about this? [43:51]
- How does crypto affect the future of money? [51:00]
- The future of Web3, NFTs, and NFT.com [57:52]
Connect with Jordan Fried:
Connect with us:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube