Building wealth is not an easy task. In fact, it’s one of the hardest things to do in life. But a little advice from someone who knows the ropes can go a long way!
Our guest Cody Sperber is definitely someone to listen to! This navy veteran is widely acclaimed as one of the most successful real estate investors in the United States, having flipped and consulted on over a thousand properties and amassed over 1.2 million followers on Instagram—the highest of any real estate account on the site. He’s the CEO of Clever Investor: Real Estate Investing Educational Training, an international speaker, financial educator, and mentor. Cody himself is known as the “Clever Investor” for his highly creative business strategies, innovative thinking, and uncanny ability to generate buyer and seller leads at will!
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Cody Sperber shares some important strategic and financial advice for those who are looking to get into the real estate industry—even if you don’t have any money to get involved in real estate! You won't want to miss this.
- How did you become the “Clever Investor”? [1:26]
- Heading into the new year, where are the best opportunities right now? [9:30]
- Is your home your greatest investment? [13:02]
- What’s the blueprint for beginners to start a real estate empire? [17:32]
- What’s your take on compounding? [27:39]
- Should people consider multi-family homes? [30:26]
- Is there a wrong time to get into real estate? [33:11]
- What common mistakes do people make while trying to get rich, and what is the winning money mindset? [37:00]
- Do you think you were using the wrong strategy at first? [42:08]
- Cody’s mindset and perspectives about hiring. [49:41]
- What advice can you give our listeners regarding debt? [51:56]
- What advice can you give our listeners about building a personal brand? [55:46]
Connect with us:
Connect with Cody Sperber:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube