Nowadays, online marketing is often perceived as a sure-fire way to attain success due to the proliferation of digital platforms. This coupled with the various technological tools that entrepreneurs have at their disposal make it increasingly convenient to grow their brands in the digital space.
Looking past the idea of convenience, however, these marketing trends won’t make much of a difference without the proper mindset and approach to attain one’s goals. That’s what propelled Paul Getter toward becoming the renowned digital marketing savant that he is today.
From just trying to make ends meet and using Facebook during its early days to drive more attendees to his church, Paul eventually capitalized on his newfound skills and started working as an online marketing guru for bigger firms.
His growing popularity would soon reach esteemed entrepreneurs like Tai Lopez, who he would eventually work with, opening the doors to success and solidifying Paul’s status as a bonafide marketing expert.
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Paul and Jason dive into the fundamentals of growing a business, such as building relationships, providing genuine value, and establishing a brand. They also talk about the importance of outsourcing, overcoming self-doubt, and Paul’s take on success.
- Paul Getter’s road to success [1:57]
- How important, in any line of work, is building relationships? [9:15]
- Why did those big personalities need you? [12:22]
- What’s the biggest problem you see businesses face today when it comes to their marketing? [14:16]
- What’s the strategy when it comes to building that relationship or breaking the ice? [17:50]
- How important is building a brand? [19:48]
- What’s the basic apply-this now recipe to growing your personal brand online? [21:49]
- What’s the strategy when it comes to using paid ads to amplify your personal brand? [23:47]
- What’s the biggest takeaway from $1 billion on ad spend? [26:13]
- How important is developing a persona? [28:53]
- How do you figure out what persona works best for you? [29:50]
- You talk a lot about living in abundance. Can you explain what that means? [31:32]
- How have you been able to get a grip on impostor syndrome? [33:31]
- How did you internally synthesize the ideas of other creators while not losing the authenticity of your brand? [37:14]
- What are your must-have apps for online marketing? [39:21]
- What is the book and film every entrepreneur must read and watch? [41:20]
Connect with us:
Connect with Paul Getter
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube