Business nowadays is more about bridging narratives than selling––the more your story can resonate with your audience, the more likely they will engage with you.
It was this exact mindset that propelled Mark Lack into becoming a well-distinguished personal branding expert and the founder of Shorten the Gap. Having lived a rebellious life in his youth with a drive to prove his doubters wrong, Mark left his career as a professional paintball player to attain success by earning a marketing degree in college.
After being influenced by Tony Robbins and his philosophy, Mark would go on to refine his beliefs and overall approach to his craft. He started building up his brand right after college, working his way up until he eventually found his calling to be a personal branding educator.
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Mark and Jason discuss the importance of personal branding in growing a sustainable business, as well as the fundamental steps on how to establish a brand.
- Who is Mark Lack? [00:18]
- How did Mark become the go-to guy for personal branding? [01:12]
- How important is it to grow and develop your personal brand? [12:55]
- What are some of your top tips for people to not be seen as that annoying person who puts out annoying content? [21:06]
- Do you recommend capitalizing on fake/paid following? [26:56]
- What are the core steps to building a personal brand? [42:57]
- How do you advise those who aren’t used to haters? [51:27]
- Why do famous personalities need personal branding help when their name alone is already so valuable? [58:51]
- What are the top 5 books that made Mark Lack who he is today? [1:06:07]
Connect with us:
Connect with Mark Lack
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube