Chris Naugle is known as America's #1 Money Mentor. He helps individuals gain a better perspective on fund management and financial literacy. From establishing his startup business to working as a financial advisor on Wall Street, Chris was in a long and rough cycle of financial turmoil—until he learned the million-dollar mindset that forever changed his life.
In this episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, Chris and Jason talk about this million-dollar mindset and how it enables people to become financially independent. They also discuss some key fund management and investment strategies.
- Who is Chris Naugle? [1:10]
- How do we change our money mindset? [11:38]
- What is the Money Multiplier? [16:20]
- What are your thoughts on real estate vs stocks vs crypto? [33:48]
- How do you get started with real estate without having capital? [37:45]
- How can we use debt and line of credit to our advantage? [39:41]
- What are some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to personal finances? [42:17]
- What are some of the 3 top [fund management strategies] that the wealthy are doing that we should all be doing? [46:24]
Connect with us:
Connect with Chris Naugle
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube