To steer your company to success and growth, you need the right strategies and expertise. Usually, what comes to mind is marketing or sales. But many business owners and entrepreneurs overlook one other key thing they need to conquer—landing corporate clients.
After 20 years of working in corporate and bringing in outside experts, Angelique Rewers has mastered how to engage and land big clients. In 2010, she founded Bold Haus, a consulting firm that helps small businesses grow—and is now in the top 2% of women-owned businesses in the US. She is a fierce champion for small business owners by Business Digest, the undisputed champion in helping small businesses land big clients by Ink Magazine, and an advisee board member of Space for Humanity. Angelique is also an empowerer of women in business. She was recognized by Enterprising Women Magazine as Enterprising Woman of the Year and is a committee member of the UN Women’s Humanitarian Peace Fund.
In this exciting episode of the Perfectly Mentored Podcast, we’ll take a look at Angelique's incredible entrepreneurial journey. She'll share her tips and advice on the best practices for scaling your business, and her techniques for selling to corporate clients and getting them on your list. If you're a small business owner, you definitely won't want to miss this!
- Angelique’s entrepreneurial journey and background. [1:10]
- Unique advantages of selling to corporate clients. [7:36]
- Tips on how to land corporate clients. [10:57]
- How can business owners break out of impostor syndrome? [15:11]
- The entrepreneurial bubble and the comparison game. [19:25]
- A helpful anecdote for people working with corporate clients. [25:50]
- How to offer insight without showboating. [27:13]
- What are the biggest mistakes when approaching corporate clients? [29:48]
- Why do big companies bring in outside help? [32:29]
- The biggest mistakes businesses make to grow and scale. [37:08]
- Why don’t women put themselves out there as much as men do? [39:32]
- The unique talents and power women bring to business and beyond. [45:10]
- Angelique Rewers’ regrets along her entrepreneurial journey. [48:58]
Connect with us:
Connect with Angelique Rewers/Bold Haus:
Connect with Jason Portnoy
Want to see how Jason and his team can help you grow your business? CLICK HERE
Like the episode? Watch and support us on YouTube